In January, 2005, the Harford Business Ledger began a series of columns by Albert J. A. Young, a principal at Brown, Brown & Young. These columns, entitled "Legal Thinking," range over a broad spectrum of business-related legal issues. We are pleased to present them for your enjoyment!
- May 2009: When the Pendulum Swings Too Far
- March 2008: A Health Care Crisis Hidden in Plain View
- December 2007: Dying in 2011 Might Be a Bad Idea
- September 2007: Support Your Local Hospital!
- July 2007: Support Your Local Farmer and Stay Healthy
- May 2007: Send a Stretcher Immediately!
- March 2007: New Council's First Action Is Encouraging
- July 2006: A Major Glitch Along the Way
- June 2006: There's No Business Like Family Business
- May 2006: Caveat Traveler
- April 2006: We Can't All Be Jerry Maguire -- Or Can We?
- February 2006: 2005 in Review -- Timely Thoughts and Advice
- January 2006: The BRAC Bonanza -- Time to Take Off the Brakes
- October 2005: Recent Events Spur Call to Action
- September 2005: It's Time to Plan Backwards from the Harford of 2025
- August 2005: It Takes All the Running You Can Do, to Keep in the Same Place
- July 2005: Timing Is Everything
- June 2005: Keep It in the Family!
- May 2005: Ready, Fire, Aim
- April 2005: Get It In Writing!
- March 2005: Let's All Be Careful Out There
- February 2005: Making New Year's Resolutions - for Your Business
- January 2005: Planning for Growth Is "No Brainer"!
The materials and information posted on this web site are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice. If you are a current client of Brown, Brown & Young, P.A., please contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or question, including any of the information provided on our website, or any other matter.
Home | About Our Practice | Attorneys & Staff | Community Support | Brown, Brown & Young In the News | Our Newsletters | Contact Us