We Teach Other Attorneys How to Handle Injury, Business and Personal Law Cases. That's Why We Should Be YOUR Law Firm!
CORONAVIRUS — COVID-19 UPDATES:
- COVID-19, Our Firm and Your Protection
- Estate Planning, Wills, POAs and Other Documents
- Help for Our Commercial Leasing Clients
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS to Assist You in This Crisis (in PDF format):
- GOVERNOR HOGAN'S PLAN for a Three-Phase "Road to Recovery"
- GOVERNOR HOGAN'S SLIDES PRESENTATION from his April 24, 2020, Press Conference
- COVID-19-Related Filing Extensions for Tax Returns Related to Estate Administration
- A COVID "TO-DO" List — General Guidance for Businesses
- Preparing for the Day When the State of Emergency Is Lifted
- The White House's Guidelines for Re-Opening
Note: the above 4 documents are available as text / web pages in addition to being offered in PDF format. Please visit our COVID-19 page, where you can select them.
As an additional service, Brown, Brown & Young offers you the extra safety of remote video conferencing, calling and presentations, using ZOOM technology. Our clients can download the free ZOOM app at no expense to them. Simply call and ask us to host the meeting. You can attend by PC, laptop, a tablet or a smartphone!
Thank you for your interest in Brown, Brown & Young. Founded in 1901, our firm has been in practice longer than any other law firm in Harford County, Maryland.
The firm is ranked by the Martindale-Hubbell National Law Directory as "AV" — its highest rating: the "A" signifies the highest level of legal ability, and the "V" denotes very high adherence to professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.
Brown, Brown & Young is also included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, which lists only those distinguished practices which "have been designated as outstanding in their field."